No products in the cart.
Casio CTK 2100 Portable Keyboard
- ( 2 Reviews )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call us: +234706 956 7688
Keyboard: 61-key touch sensitive
Polyphony: 48 maximum polyphony
Tones and Songs: 400 built-in tones
Special Features: Step up lesson, Transposition
Delivery Info: Delivery takes up to 24-48 hours
A 61-key portable keyboard with 150 rhythms, 110 songs, 10 digital effects, and much more.
The Casio CTK-2100 offers pure playing pleasure with 61 piano-style touch keys. Whether you want to dive into a colorful world of 150 rhythms, use the sampling function together with the voice pads, or connect a CD or MP3 player through the audio input so that you can play along to your favorite song on the keyboard, this Casio keyboard provides a huge range of features and functions. Plus, the step-up learning system makes it easy to hear the progress you’ve made with your playing skills.
400 AHL tones
The 400 innovative AHL tones produce a wonderful, natural sound that is perfectly suited to a diverse range of genres.
Step-up learning system
The 61 piano keys on the Casio CTK-2100 guide you through a whole host of songs. A practice piece is divided into individual sections and then learned step by step, just like in a traditional music lesson. The 3-level, interactive learning system offers a simple way to achieve your learning goals.
Vivid sound diversity: The CTK-2100 can play up to 48 notes simultaneously.
The 61 piano-like keys give the Casio keyboard a sophisticated, elegant appearance and provide the ideal scope for musical inspiration.
150 rhythms provide you with a colorful overview of the world of music.
Listen, sing along, and play along: Your CTK-2100 electronic piano stores 110 top-quality songs.
10 digital effects
Whether you’re giving a live performance to an audience or you’re alone in your living room, 10 reverb effects enhance the sound diversity of your keyboard.
Retain an overview: The large LC display shows you key information at a glance.
The tried-and-tested interface quickly and simply connects your keyboard with the computer. Plug and play with Windows XP/Vista and Mac from OSX 10.3 ensures optimum compatibility.
Recording and playback: Recordings can be played back through the keyboard and pads using the sampling function (audio input). 10 additional sound effects are provided to boost the fun factor.
Voice pad function
Get creative: The electronic piano’s voice pad function provides a simple way of playing back voice samples, as well as other effects and sounds using the Casio keyboard’s pads. Moreover, the audio-in function lets you record your own samples of up to ten seconds, which can then also be played through the voice pad function.
Audio input (audio-in)
It’s easy to connect a CD or MP3 player to the audio input on your CTK-2100 and play along with your favorite songs on the keyboard.
Song bank controller
The 110 practice pieces in the Song Bank can be controlled through the song bank controller in a similar way to a CD player, allowing players to practice the piece effectively.
A system featuring two loudspeakers and a power of 2 x 2 Watts produces an impressive and balanced sound.
- 61 piano-style touch keys
- Voice pad function
- 48-note polyphony, AHL sound source
- 400 tones, 150 rhythms
- Step up lesson system
- Sampling function
- Audio-in terminal for MP3 player
From rock and pop to world music, you can find or create any style you’d like when you buy the portable CTK-2100 piano.
- 61 standard-size keys
- Maximum polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in tones: 400
- Sampling tones: 1
- Sampling time: 1 second (fixed)
- Effects: 10 types
- Reverb: 1 to 10, off
- Beats per measure: 0,2 to 6
- Tempo range: 30 to 255
- Song bank: Tunes 110
- Step up lesson:
- Lessons: 4 (listen, watch, remember, auto)
- Lesson part: L, R, LR
- Functions: repeat, voice fingering guide, note guide, performance evaluation
- Music challenge: 20 notes
- Auto accompaniment: rhythm patterns 150
- Other Functions:
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = ca. 440 Hz ±100 cents
- MIDI: 16 multi tone received, GM level 1 standard
- Musical information function: tone, rhythm, song bank, numbers and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB port: Type B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack: stereo standard jack
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output voltage: 4,8 V (RMS) MAX
- Audio In jack: stereo mini jack
- Input impedance: 40 kOhm
- Input sensitivity: 200 mV
- Power jack: 9VDC
- Power supply:
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery life: approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adapter (not included): AD-5
- Auto power off: approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (operates during battery use only)
- 10 cm x 2
- Output: 2 W + 2 W
- Power consumption: 9 V – 7.7 W
- Dimensions: 4.4″ H x 37.4″ W x 13.9″ D
- (approximately): 8.4 lb. (without batteries)