No products in the cart.
M-Audio BX8 Carbon – Two – Way Studio Monitor
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call Us: +234706 956 7688
- Authentic, flat frequency response ideal for recording studios
- 8″ woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- New, bi-amplified 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B amplification
- Acoustic Space Control lets you calibrate the BX8 to your mixing environment
- New waveguide with LED placement cues provide superior imaging
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The M-Audio BX8 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control.
Equipped with a 8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX8 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic, professional mixing. The bi-amplified 130-watt class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today’s modern music with ease.
With the BX8 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment. Mixing doesn’t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX8 Carbon’s Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration tools, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the BX8 Carbon to any mixing environment-from bedrooms to basements to professional studios-without compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.
The tweeter’s waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you’re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks.
Note: Sold individually.
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32 mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 22,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 70 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 60 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
- (1) XLR balanced input connector
- (1) TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turnon/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power: Requirements Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or 100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension (height x width x depth): 15” x 10” x 12”
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
- BX8 Carbon Monitor
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual