No products in the cart.
Yamaha MG06 – 6-Input Mixer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 2x Mic/Line Combo Inputs
- 4x 1/4″ Line Inputs
- TRS 1/4″ Stereo Outs
- XLR Stereo Outs
- “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom
- PAD Switch on Mic/Line Inputs
- HPF & 2-Band EQ on Mic/Line Inputs
- 1/4″ Headphone Output with Level Control
- Metal Chassis
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The MG06 from Yamaha is a compact six-input mixer for small performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The mixer features two mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as four 1/4″ line inputs with stereo level controls.
Each of the two mic/line inputs is equipped with a 2-band EQ and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The MG06 mixer has stereo XLR outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as TRS 1/4″ stereo outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
- Mono/stereo switch allows channels 1/2 to be used with two mono sources or one stereo source
- Metal chassis designed to withstand wear and tear
- Optional BMS10A microphone stand adapter (sold separately) allows mounting
What’s In the Box
- Yamaha MG06 – 6-Input Mixer
- AC Adaptor